LOOSE

7:44 PM Vinny MS 0 Comments


Hiii. So I think this is my first outfit post in 2015. I really did need to take a whole month to finally post about my outfit. Haha, I think it's because I just stayed at home most of the days during holidays, so I don't really need to dress up at all. But since holiday is almost over, I got to go back to uni to take care of couple things, here and there. And also, I finally make a new glasses! Phew, my old one is already so blurry, even after I wiped it multiple times. So, I give up and decided to buy a new one. It's a (kinda) big full frame, in brown color with some patterns on it. And I think it's a great alternative beside black. Anyway, back to the topic. This is the outfit that I wore today. After making a new glasses, my dad finally agree to let me taking a driving lesson. Woohoo! I'm gonna start tomorrow and honestly I can't wait. :)




Photobucket

0 comments:

Feel free to leave any comment or opinion. I'd love to hear your thought guys! :)