GIRLS DAY OUT.

11:11 AM Vinny MS 0 Comments


So yesterday, me and my girl friends decided to hangout after a long and stressful accounting class. We decided to go to this beautiful temple in my city. But, the first thing that we did was of course, looking forward for food. We came to one of this local food place and even our orders wasn't came yet, we probably already took more than 50 pictures. #noregrets









The last two pictures was from when we were looking for mosque. This beautiful (yeah, kinda creepy) old buildings was on the other side of river from the mosque that we found. Yesterday was so happy because we were really having fun. I even forgot to check my phone, seriously! :))

Photobucket

0 comments:

Feel free to leave any comment or opinion. I'd love to hear your thought guys! :)